Friday, November 30, 2007

I like Mike

Seeing as though this my personal blog and it is not part of a 501c3 Tax Exempt organization [or rather gagged by the government because of a lust for a IRS tax exemption on my part!], I'm totally free to comment on politics and endorse candidates.

Therefore...

I am officially endorsing Mike Huckabee for President!

I'm certain that the Huckabee Campaign will be delighted to receive my support seeing how I am such an influential person within the Southern Baptist blogosphere!

(insert roaring laughter here)

Until I heard of Mike, I had actually been fairly depressed at the line up of candidates within the Republican Party (not to mention my overall displeasure with the party as it is...) I have to thank Bob Hayton at Fundamentally Reformed for first exposing me to Gov. Huckabee. (Bob has many articles about Mike on his blog)

Mike is gaining in the polls in Iowa and getting more press coverage as a result. I have a hunch this rise in popularity is only going to increase as more conservative Christians are exposed to Huckabee and they realize that there is a candidate that represents their views much better than a liberal ex-mayor or a Mormon from Taxachusetts.

If you are undecided or just plain disillusioned, I encourage you to visit www.mikehuckabee.com and check out the man for yourself.

No comments: