Saturday, January 05, 2008

Eschatology Quiz Results

I just took the Eschatology Quiz I found on the Strict and Particular Blog. The quiz results display code must be biased toward Dispensationalism because it has inserted a large gap between my text and the top of the results below. I've tried to fix it but my grasp of html code is a bit lacking. Here's my results:






What's your eschatology?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Preterist

You take the historical setting of the Bible very seriously, and believe that passages like Daniel 7 and Mark 13 were speaking about their own day rather than the End of Time, though there will still be a time when Jesus is 'unveiled' and there will be final judgement and new creation.


Preterist


100%

Amillenialist


100%

Postmillenialist


100%

Moltmannian Eschatology


35%

Left Behind


25%

Dispensationalist


10%

Premillenialist


0%


6 comments:

Bryan said...

I got:
Preterist 100%
Amill 100%
Moltman. 85%
Post Mill 70%
Premill 25%
Dispy 15%
Left Behind 5% (??)

Wonder what got me on left behind and dispy.

Bryan
http://thisblogchoseyou.wordpress.com

kelly jack said...

High score amill

Gordan said...

They didn't have my eschatology as an option, beyond "postmillennial." I don't know how you list preterism and, apparently, two forms of Dispensationalism (three if you count Multnomah) and totally leave off the historic, Reformation view.

Bryan said...

Yeah, I had never heard of Moltmannian either. I'm pretty interested since I scored so high in it. I'd like to know what I believe haha.

Bryan
http://thisblogchoseyou.wordpress.com

J.C. Thibodaux said...

I loathe quiz farm quizzes. I got,

Premillenialist 90%
Moltmannian Eschatology 70%
Amillenialist 65%
Left Behind 45%
Dispensationalist 45%
Postmillenialist 30%
Preterist 15%

More accurately, it would probably read,

Premillenialist 100%
Moltmannian Eschatology 20%
Amillenialist 0%
Left Behind 0%
Dispensationalist 5%
Postmillenialist 0%
Preterist 10%

And it listed Premillenialists as believing in a rapture before the tribulation, which I and many other premils reject. Several questions on them are also extremely ambiguous, such as, "The reign of Christ has already begun," or "Liberals do not really take eschatology seriously." Though it wasn't really a surprise that it would be so awful: On one quiz as to what kind of theologian I was I scored closest to John Calvin.

Machine Gun Kelley said...

J.C.,

LOL!! You, John Calvin?? Now THAT is FUNNY!!! :D